The Resvent iBreeze APAP is a new product that is a good choice for patients who have difficulty adjusting to CPAP machines. It uses the latest technology to give you the most effective sleep apnea therapy! Keep reading to learn more about the Resvent iBreeze APAP Machine.
What is the Resvent iBreeze APAP Machine?
The iBreeze APAP Machine is a new series of APAP machines that has the latest features and technology. With the REG algorithm, it can monitor respiratory information continuously. The machine does this by taking the physical status of the patient to optimize the effectiveness of the therapy.
- It’s portable and only weighs about 3 pounds.
- The device is quite easy to set up. Once you receive the machine, it only takes a few short steps to get it ready for use!
- The humidifier is built right into the machine and it easily slides out so you can fill and empty the water chamber.
- Your device will come with an SD card already inside of the machine.
- The APAP machine has an auto ramp feature designed to maximize the patient’s comfort level while falling asleep and will remain at a low pressure in the beginning.
- Leakage and circuit compensation to maximize accuracy.
- Wireless transmission is available.
ResAssist to track data from APAP
The iBreeze APAP machine uses a platform called “ResAssist” to track data from the APAP machine. This allows the user to collect daily therapy data by themselves. This data can be extremely helpful for several reasons, including your doctor being able to review the data that the user has collected and provide feedback. This data also allows your doctor to prescribe medications to the APAP machine through ResAssist.
How does ResAssist work?
You can easily create an account on the ResAssist website. Once you have an account, you can simply log in (logging in with your provider is an option as well)! The platform used for ResAssist is cloud-based so doctors, staff members, and patients can all have access to the platform. The patient data from your machine is uploaded by an SD card or, if connected to Wi-Fi, the data will be updated automatically. ResAssist is very user friendly for patients and doctors!
This new product is highly effective and has many features that will help optimize your experience with sleep apnea therapy. If you are interested in learning more about the Resvent iBreeze APAP device, visit our website today!