Sleep consultation and diagnostics
Advanced Respiratory Care Network offers sleep testing and customized personal sleep consultations aimed at achieving effective outcomes for obstructive sleep apnea. Our patients are not rushed but are carefully navigated through a process of education and motivation to enhance sleep apnea treatment.
For those who choose to pursue treatment, we provide:
- Personal attention to every patient.
- Immediate and on-going access for patients to solve any kind of technical and clinical issues that may arise with their CPAP machines or with their sleep.
- A variety of choices for CPAP equipment available to best suit the lifestyle and needs of each patient.
- Comprehensive education on therapy and sleep apnea.
- We encourage, understand, and educate our patients, providing the resources required to optimize therapy. When purchasing equipment for treatment, we assist all our patients to accommodate budgets and insurance programs.
- We provide short term and long term follow-ups for our patients so that we can ensure effective CPAP treatment. All our services up to and including our CPAP trials, are at no charge to the patient. There are no hidden fees or charges. We believe our team-based approach of interdisciplinary care helps patients make educated choices.
- We offer nutrition consultation to our patients to reduce their risks of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and stroke – potentially also reducing the severity of sleep apnea