Sleep well. Breathe easy. Live better.
Advanced Respiratory Care (ARC) Network is an Alberta company established in 2007 by respiratory health professionals who have extensive past experience in Alberta's public healthcare system. We have several locations across Alberta, each with its own unique model of diagnostics and consultation. We are pleased to offer you multiple services in one-stop that are all complementary to respiratory wellness.
Our model is based on integrated partnership with specialists, including Respirologists, board-certified Sleep Physicians, Cardiologists, Allergists, and Family Physicians – all of whom are committed to our philosophy of approachability, accessibility, and timeliness.
We employ a professional team of Registered Respiratory
Therapists, Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technologists, Nutritionists, and
Exercise Physiologists who work collaboratively with referring
physicians on these chronic disease services:
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) diagnosis, education, and management
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) diagnostics and education
- Asthma diagnostics and education
- Nutrition assessments and education
- Allergy assessments
- Cardiac diagnostics and consultation